Folicular Monitoring with ultra sound
The essentials of Ultrasonography in Infertility:
- Monitoring the Course of Ovarian Stimulation.
- Assessment of Ovarian Follicular Reserve.
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome
- Computer-Assisted Ultrasonographic Imaging of Follicular Development
- Ultrasound-Guided Oocyte Retrieval
- Assessment of the Endometrial at Embryo Transfer
- Endometrial Thickness and Pattern for Assessing Endometrial Receptivity
- Spectral Doppler and Color Flow Doppler Ultrasonography
- Imaging-Based Uterine Scoring System
- Three-Dimensional Imaging of the Endometrium
- Ultrasound-Guided Embryo Transfer
The ability to see the effects of ovarian stimulation and optimize the protocol for individual patients, easy accessibility of the ovaries for oocyte retrieval, direct visualization of the endometrium at the time of embryo transfer, and embryo replacement under direct visual guidance are all easy to take for granted. Ultrasonography also provides direct visual access to all the events in human reproduction and allows us to elucidate biological phenomena approaching the natural state. One of the most joyous occasions we have in our work is when we are able to confirm pregnancy in our patients. There is little that approaches the drama in the imaging suite when we can point out an embryo to our patients and listen to the heartbeat of their new life. When we combine the essential contributions to ART made by the dramatic advances made in the embryo laboratory with those made possible by advanced imaging technology, we enrich not only our scientific knowledge base but also the lives of many couples who have struggled with infertility.